Console ban, false, really Microsoft?

Ok, here goes:

After 3 months of having no gold, I got a 12 month yesterday, also buying an extra headset, and hard drive. In total, I paid about 250 dollers, enjoying my renewed LIVE for the whole day while on MW2. After a bit, I got bored, and switched to CoD4 campaign, and got off for the night. I woke up today, realizing my console was banned. I already used the gold, 50.00 gone right there. My hard drive was about 100.000 dollers, 150.00 dollers there. My headset came with extras, going to about another 100.00 dollers ON TOP of buying Gears of War, which I still haven't played yet. And later, apperently my hard drive is now CORRUPTED, and won't load my data or even the save device. I preordered MW3 for xbox, and now I can't even afford a new xbox. And Microsoft WON'T SHARE why it was banned in the first place. So wasted money right there.

Microsoft, is that how you treat your customers? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

We need answers and solutions to this problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

let just just hope that Microsoft start to know about this unfair banned so far it not going to well I know dozen of people that got there console banned for no reason not that not cool  

Sorry this didn't help.

this is a scam that xbox has implemented to get you to buy a brand new one its so convenient that they have banned so many xboxes that happen to be the old white models around the time the new mw3 console is supposed to be released. we all need to report them to the BBB.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.            

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

you keep copy/pasting this red message to everyone with a console ban but it just makes it worse as some people here have not done anything...

Troy

Sorry this didn't help.

Sonic, I don't think anyone cares anymore, I just wasted money. This is bullcrap, US econemy is terrible, so I needed that money, but I wanted XBL back, and without doing anything, my console gets banned.

Sorry this didn't help.