console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! IS Microsoft Software check working Properly ?????????????????????

my console has been banned in August we had our x box live account hacked they spent using my card details buying Microsoft points x box membership this has all been sorted out we have only been back on line a few days and now to turn on my x box last night the actual console we are using for the last 2 years on x box live is banned.I telephoned Microsoft 2 hours in total today's date they said that the x box could of been moded or tampered with or violations have been broken.And that if it was possible take my x box back to where it was brought from.Immediately i drove to the shop with my receipt and explained the full case the shop a massive UK distributor of x box {game station} inspected the machine and also showed me the Microsoft licence sticker also on the inside the silver strips both where fully intact and never been tampered with which indicates no tamper and the x box has never been opened.I spoke to my son he has done nothing wrong broke any rules no swearing or improper use.Again i rang customer service explained the full story they have not or cannot turn the x box console back on I'm absolutely disgusted and getting sick of the way we are being treated let alone i find it far to coincidental that a few days before we had our live account hacked and money spent on my card buying points and membership to then be told nobody can help me and that my console is now turned off from playing live games.I am disgusted on no help and also customer service willing to help us when we have done nothing wrong.Also according to customer service we should be happy because we can still play games {but not online}.

totally gutted 

Andy Russell

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Tampering with the console is not the only reason for it getting banned. Other things like Marketplace theft and repeated violations of the Terms of Use are also reasons.

More information can be found here Console Suspensions - Xbox.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned  consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.  

Sorry this didn't help.

ok thank you what is section 14 ???? sorry not very good at this we've only used market place once and that was to buy some maps for call of duty and honestly we have done nothing wrong feel totally ripped off to be honest.

Sorry this didn't help.

don't bother posting there, your post would get deleted anyway.

Sorry this didn't help.

Here is the link to section 14, 14 - My LIVE account was suspended,be aware though as the Enforcement team does not discuss console bans they will jsut delete any posts and send you to the console suspension link in my first post.

Sorry this didn't help.

exact same thing happend to me....I am out $300 for account theft (thank you so much Microsoft for keeping my credit card info safe) and now withing 30 days out console has been banned

Sorry this didn't help.