Console ban 2

Ok, so I looked into this abit harder (My console has been banned) and it seems that xbox hands out console bans only for modifying the console and playing illegal games, which I have not done, Ill send the the bloody xbox if you want to check it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 50 Applies to:

Welcome to the world of wrongful banning. My account KillUrFamily72 was banned for nothing as well. What they do is check the logs from your xbox to find something fishy, but sometimes something that looks fishy is just maybe an error while downloading some dlc but it still fully loads on your hard drive and when you play it its majorly glitchy. They look at the log and see the coded logging for this map pack isn't right... so they believe your Jtagging, now they get their 'irrefutable evidence.' They wait for you to load something up that has improper logging then bam without you even knowing, you are now a genius who can hack games but now they caught you, your banned forever and you can attempt to appeal in 14. While appealing in 14 you post about 16 times in the span of 3 months and they finally decide to review your crappiest appeal, they then take a snippet from the CoC or ToU and highlight what you did wrong and that's their response to your appeal. Now you can't appeal again so your xbox is doomed and they want you to buy a new one. Like everyone else, you buy a new one, move on, and microsofts money bringing 'support system' is still up.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Those are not the only reasons consoles are banned. From here - www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

Consoles can be suspended from Xbox LIVE for a number of reasons including, but not limited to:

•Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox and modifying it to play illegitimate software.

•Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox LIVE accounts, or other fraudulent activities.

•Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the Enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users.

Sorry this didn't help.

Modifying your console or playing pirate (yarr!) games are just two of the reasons you can be permanently banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Sorry this didn't help.