Console - a huge problem

Dear Microsoft support.

First of all I want to mention, that I want to resolve my problem for a long time. I've alredy called support time multipliy times, was in the shop I have my xbox 360 bought and writing on this forum in another section (with no response on this one) , My case reference numer is : 1158343524. I've talked with support line , last converstation was conducted in the previous week (~). Status of my console as well as gamertag is perfectly fine in your database. Nevertheless my console throws out message that it is banned . I've never modified or tried to  hardware  or software of my console, never repaired either. My console (at least one outside ) is in prefect condiction with its seal untacted. I am honest user with a lot gamerscore and long time supporter of xbox franchise. Last every person I 've spoken to (in shop/on support line ) agree that  it is strange and shoudn't take place . Last person I've talked to on support (person I got put through and was presented to me as supervisor of online support line) told me that this time I should post my threat in this part of forum and this time I will be told what I've done wrong or if I won't , some procedure will be started of which goal will be to have my console replaced/ reapired. I hope it is true because at the current state even if I would want to just buy new console it dosen't have any sense because I haven't done anything wrong and I don't see reason that this missundertanding can't happen again with brand new console. I am really looking forward for some confirmed pieces of infomation and some action that will allow me to continue using my console and beign xbox supported .

Regards.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry to say but a console ban will never be undone, so your only option is going to be a new console http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Was the console brand new or was it preowned?

Sorry this didn't help.

How can we be sure you are truthful about you never having your console modified or anything? No proof no idea if you are telling the truth. I am just saying.

Sorry this didn't help.