Console 3 - Gaming+

Hello all, Console 3 is for the more mature gamer and parents who want a home to play games with like-minded people & maybe find info & tips on games new and old.  As well as everything from music, cinema, tv, dvds... to the social aspect for our gamers, facebook, twitter, youtube etc... Console 3, it’s not just gaming..it’s Gaming+

We don't hold trials and you won't need to be approved by other members you can join straight away and get involved...

We hold regular game nights, playing on Gears 3 and MW3 to name but  two...

We also have a newly added ‘Arcade Racing’ section, and hold regular blur nights, other arcade racing game nights coming soon!

At Console 3 we have a Championed Game section... that is an older title that we as a forum choose,  and will keep for six months and hold regular game nights on... at the moment its L4D2, but voting starts again in May for the next one.. which game will it be? get registered,  get online and get your vote in!

The iKinect section has also recently been added, playing in-house tourny's (just for fun) on Kinect Adventures and and Kinect Sports, where we have just created a bowling league (starts in April)

All our members are friendly and up for a good laugh and you will be sure to receive a warm welcome.

Console 3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 134 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Console3 the best forum i have been a member of - been part of it since 2010 and its been great !!!! New members joining all the time and its busy everyday with new posts, videos etc. All the members are active online and the friendliest you will find with anyone just gaming for a laugh in their spare time .... games played are Gears of War, Call of Duty, Blur, L4D and much much more... Definitely worth having a look !!!!

What a great place Console3 is, a brilliant bunch of down to earth gamers and very busy with some of the BEST gaming nights available on Xbox no other forum comes close

The great thing about Console 3 is it isn't just all about MW3 or Battlefield. Just about all gaming genres are covered in many gaming nights. I have been on other forums and none of them come close to Console3.net.

This Monday night is Forza 4. So get yourselves signed up to the site and join the fun

Console 3 is the friendliest forum i know. Everyone comes together to relax and have fun. Games nights are not taken seriously and you don't have to be any good at the games either, which for me is fantastic. The site offers a wide range of game nights, so whether it's racing, fighters or Kinect games, there is always something going on you can jump into.

I'm working through some different game modes/loadouts for the MW3 FUN night,hope to see you there at the end of the month

console3 is a great place to meet new a friendly guys , there is no pressure no peeps on power trips . Just kick back and have fun. I went on a blur night and believe me , me a grown man was crying with laughter. if there is one thing in life that you need and that is fun .  

Great weekend of blur, thanks to all who played -  what we have this week: Tonight - Forza 4, Wednesday - blur, Thursday - Dead Island & Left 4 Dead 2

A big thank you to everyone who joined us for Forza 4 last night, upcoming: blur Wednesday,  if you want to join in, then you are more than welcome to check us out at Console 3

Blur racing tonight, if you fancy some MP on this classic Arcade Racer, get along to Console 3, register and jump into the forum,  where you'll find a warm welcome and a great bunch of Ladies and Gents

What are you waiting for...  just 'Clicky' Console 3 in the signature... and your almost there !

Hello all, Console 3 is for the more mature gamer and parents who want a home to play games with like-minded people & maybe find info & tips on games new and old.  As well as everything from music, cinema, tv, dvds... to the social aspect for our gamers, facebook, twitter, youtube etc... Console 3, it’s not just gaming..it’s Gaming+

Thanks to all who turned up for the L4D2 night, tonight..it's that time again for a bit of Arcade Racing in Blur, see you there !