connessione a xbox live [mod translation: connecting to xbox live]

Non riesco a connettermi a xbox live,io ho una chiavetta Tim quando collego la xbox 360 al mio pc con la chiavetta connessa all'inizio quando l'accendo e come se mi si sta connettendo perché mi appaiono io due cerchi che ruotano ma poi mi appare la schermata con tutte le funzioni ma non connessa a xbox live quando cerco di connetterla mi appare errore...

[mod translation: I can not connect to xbox live, I have a USB Tim ​​when I connect the xbox 360 to my pc connected with the key at the beginning when I light it up and as if you are connecting to me because I appear two wheels that rotate but then I screen appears with all the functions but not connected to xbox live when I try to connect I get error ...]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Greetings, AwayVenus! Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to LIVE. We'll get this sorted out! First off, can you please read through this sticky and post back with the information at the bottom of the page if necessary: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx ? Thanks in advance! Let me know if you have any further questions. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.