Connects to: Network, WiFi and Xbox Live but...

Alright, when I test my network settings, It connects to everything just fine, but on the dashboard, i press the "Connect your Xbox 360 to the Internet to explore games etc", It instantly says "Can't connect to Xbox LIVE. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot, or try downloading your profile again." I try to test the connection several times, it doesn't work, I unplug my router a few times, for the appropriate amount of time, still doesn't work, I've tried re-downloading my profile several times as well, still doesn't work, I need help please :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi, could you try resetting the network settings on your console. Go to settings/ system/ network settings. Select your network, configure network, additional settings. You will the option to restore the network settings to factory defaults. Do that, restart the console and set up your connection again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You could try to reset your network. Hopefully, when this happens, your Xbox should recognize the network and should let you connect again :)

Sorry this didn't help.

clear your system cache here is link on how to do so...http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

then redownload profile, after doing that if it still doesnt work then you need to check your saved games area and look for any and all corrupt files and delete them, if that doesnt work then id contact tech support at 18004myxbox and they can further assist you. you may also want to check. nat setting as well.... here is link on how to do that as well...support.xbox.com/.../network-hardware-compatible-xbox-live

hope that is usefull for you and i feel your pain, just hang in there xbox will take care of ya if these steps dont work

Sorry this didn't help.