Connection

When I'm attempting to play NHL 12 with a friend I have issues of getting kicked out of the Xbox live party and the online game we are both in. If I rejoin the party, he notes that my voice chat is lagging. When he is talking I notice no lag. I have ran the connection test on my console several times getting different status reports each time. It's odd because I'll play any other game and my connection is fine and no issues with the party or anything. I have noticed my dashboard lagging a bit more in the past month, but I'm not exactly sure why. When I play games by myself or with other friends I have no issues. The issue also seems to be happening around 2am EST as well. During the day we seem to have no problems. His NAT is open as well. We both have tried clearing the system cache with no change also. Today we can't even connect via party chat or private chat during the day which is strange. We both have the same ISP, which is Comcast, and we live about 5 minutes from each other. What happens most of the time is we are in party chat, the game starts lagging, then we are both kicked out of party chat and put right back in, In the meantime the game has ended and claims that I lost connection to EA. If any one could help I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm just not sure what is at fault here. Here is some information.

This is the current status report.

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 000 - 000D

Y: 20A8 - 4800

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

Here's a little of my networking information.

Nat - Open

Wireless or Wired - Currently Wireless, but I have tried Wired with the same result.

Xbox 360 Slim

I'm fairly good with networking so if anyone has suggestions let me know.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey, could you post your router and modem brand and model? Also, you mention lagging on the dashboard. Could you clarify what you mean exactly by that, such as an example? Thanks :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.