Connection trouble

My xbox live connection has been working fine until today. When I started it up this morning it asked me if I wanted to set my gold subscription to auto-renewel as it expires on the 18th. It was set to auto-renew anyway. Since then each time I start up my xbox it tries to log in twice. It goes through the normal avatar log in then I get a message telling me i'm signed in. this is followed by the window log-in that you would do after pressing the xbox button on the controller. After the window log in it chucks the error message that "some xbox live content is unavailable" at me. With the error code 8b010008. after I ok that it goes through to the dashboard where it is random if I am actually still signed in or not.  I try to sign in again after that and the profile loads but can't access the marketplace. Anyone know what is wrong?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Miriala, this sounds like it could be a profile issue. Have you had a chance to re-download your profile? You can do so by selecting the 'download profile' option in the sign-in menu. Please let us know how it goes! :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.