connection to live issue

Hi

I wish there was an easier way to get help than this but it seems to be only way...

Issue

I was watching foxtel this morning then out of blue, live drops out, internet still up and running ok

I then did xbox test and it was also connecting to internet.

I rebooted modem

I reset to factory the xbox network settings

I rebooted modem

I then asked via ambassador chat and they said reboot modem in an hour so did that again

Xbox connecting to internet ok

Only error msg from xbox is try unplugging modem for 30sec etc .....cant connect to xbox live. Visit www.xbox.com/connection-help for more help

WOW big help that was so now I have to post this and sit and wait for a reply and hope that may work....

Tried and after 5hous still cant watch foxtel  as no live connection....and on my only flippin day off too....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Please give us the info bellow:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the internet still

belkin

Firmware Version 1.00.49(Sep 15 2011 15:25:48)

Boot Version V1.06

Hardware F9J1001 v1 (01)

Serial No. 121220HB101959

I have tried wired and internal

UPnP Enabled

isp is tpg

Australia qld Brisbane

listed previousy what I tried

0000-0021

0000-f001

30a8-4840

0000-0000

0006-0000

0015-10f1

8007-0435

wireless

Sorry this didn't help.

im sorry to hear of this issue, whats need to be done is a full system cache clearing and a full power cycle, to clear system cahce go to dashboard scroll all the way to the right to settings, select system then select storage and press Y then sc roll down to clear system cache, when thats done then turn off xbox, and unplug modem and router, wait 5 mins not 30 seconds it takes a min. of 5 mins to completely erase and reset most modems and routers, then also make sure anything that is connected to internet is powered off, then after 5 mins plug in modem and wait at least 4 mins for modem to fully boot up, then plug in router wait at least 2 mins for router to fully boot up, then turn on xbox first, and that should fix your problem xbox doesnt like being moderate or even strict it loves to have open port and on almost all routers the first thing that connects to it gets open port, you got booted because something else interferred with modem if you have DSL that can be a common issue if you have cable they may have been sending update to your modem, hope this helps if it doesnt come on back.

Sorry this didn't help.

and who ever suggested 30 seconds on power cycle is wrong im sorry you where miss informed, it is always at least 2-5 minutes.

Sorry this didn't help.