Connection Problems

Okay so my xbox was disconnecting from xbox live everytime i put in a game right? So i decided simple enough ill re-download my profile next thing i know i delete it and i cant re-download because my internet cant connect to xbox live is xbox live down? Or is it something on my end??? I need to re-download my profile really soon

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

have you tried signing in with another profile?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is the same for me. I'm on Sky Broadband in the UK. Only is it that in the last 12 hours, I haven't been able to connect to Xbox LIVE. I managed to connect once, but I was disconnect a few minutes later.

Sorry this didn't help.

A sequential power cycle (the sequence and timing are critical) is the next step:

1) turn off the Xbox then

2) unplug the power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway'. If so, skip step 3).

3) unplug the power from the modem.

4) Wait at least 30 secs then replug the modem (or gateway) power.

5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem (or gateway) which says ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router, then when that light says it's ready, skip step 6.

6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.

7) Turn on the Xbox.  

Sorry this didn't help.