Connection Problems (only my profile)

Hello all,

I am having trouble keeping a connection with xbox live and it seems to be only my account. I live with 3 other people and we all have xboxes, but whenever a couple of us try to play together, I always disconnect from xbox live and am kicked out of the game.

Also, when I get kicked sometimes weird things happen. For example, today I was playing Halo 4 with some friends and we were in a party together. Midway through a game I get kicked out of the game and a message comes up saying I've been disconnected from xbox live. It was weird because somehow I stayed in the party and could still talk to my friends!!???

At first I thought maybe it was my xbox, but I had one of my roommates use his profile on my xbox and he had no troubles. So, I'm thinking it has something to do with my profile. I already deleted it off my xbox and re-downloaded it, but that didn't help :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hello there!

You may want to make sure that your connectivity issues are not related to what your NAT type is set to! Your NAT can be set to either 'Open' 'Moderate' or 'Strict' (It is best to have it set to 'Open' as you will see in the support link given for this specific area) NAT is an acronym for Network Access Transition. It's purpose is to allow multiple devices in your home to access one internet line and be connected online simultaneously. To learn more about NAT Type, and how to troubeshoot it (if it is the issue) and also to find out if it is due to your NAT type, then Click Here.

On the other hand, if it is not, then it could simply just be due to your connection performance. If you would like to know more about how to get the best Connection performance as you possibly can then Click Here! And lastly, but not least, to troubleshoot your connection to again make it as best as it possibly can be, have look at This Solution Page (this will help you with your frequent disconnections from Xbox LIVE!) it will ask you a series of questions with optional answers, and it will then give you a solution based on the answer you give in relation to your situation!

Hope this helps!

Keep us posted!

Link.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.