Connection problem

I'm having problems connecting to x box live. When I type in my Microsoft account details and password the error message reads " this email address or password isn't valid for this account" I have the x box connected direct to the router by Ethernet cable. Both the email & password are correct as I'm logged in now using same details via wifi on my iPad. All help gratefully received.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

can you login on xbox.com?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings Jam Master Ju! When you enter your information are you downloading your profile or just trying to sign in? Have you tried visiting accounts.live.com to see if you have any account notifications or alerts? Also, it might help to try resetting your Microsoft Account password at account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx to just double-extra-super confirm your information is up to date! Let us know what you find. :)

@StumpyShells we'd be happy to help you out with your issue if you create your own thread in our forum 03 - Managing my account so we can help you and the OP individually. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem. this is a frigging joke. I had a mail from live telling me i had to proof and to post on here we have to log on to xbox.com what a frigging stupid question I pay good money for a service I am not getting. please resolve ASAP

Sorry this didn't help.