Connection Problem

Hey.... I've been having this problem for awhile now. And have never been able to actually fix it. So I came here, hopefully some on can help me. I'm not 100% sure what does this but I'll explain in as much deatail as I possible can.

Ok, so basically. My Xbox is wierd to the BACK off my PC Tower. Not connected to a router or wireless. It's in the back in the network cable slot. This means my computer MUST be on for Xbox Live to actually work. BUT, let's say I turned my Xbox off and not my PC. And I tried turning my Xbox back on. It wont connect to Xbox live. I then have to turn my Xbox off and my PC off then turn the PC back on then the Xbox. It never used to do this, But it does now and it gets really annyoing. Please help me thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Okay, I know that the connection sharing stuff can be tricky, so I wanted to be sure you've since followed these steps exactly to re-establish that connection.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I'm sure I have. I'm on wireless connected to a router wireless. Not connected staright to the router forgot to mention that. Not sure if it's something to do with that. :/

Sorry this didn't help.

So this issue started recently? Have you since tried setting up your network again, from scratch, to see if that resolves the issue?

Sorry this didn't help.