Connection loss is getting me very anrgy!!

I love playing Nazi Zombies, but dont we all? Every time my friends and I make it to round 5+ my full green bars drop right to one orange bar. So as usual I run around my house seeing if my sisters on are the computer and they're not. So I continue my search to my upstairs computer to where the modem and router are (The problem might be that the difference between the two systems could be that my xbox is located 2 floors below the modem and router but idk) and my router is blinking perfectly and the modem is perfect as well. I have received this message more then 5 times in 1 hour and its really really annoying. I think it might be my xbox because I have received the red rings of the power shutting off more then 5 times since I had my xbox but never got it fixed. Any help would be great!

Thank You all who read and please comment if you know how to or even if you think you know how to fix it =D

~~~~~~~> Allstar13md

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

To be clear, are you not experiencing the issue on the Xbox 360 console upstairs? If you're not, then the issue is likely the distance between the console and the router. If you are experiencing the same issues with that console, then please take a few minutes to read this guide, and answer the questions at the bottom of the post in your thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.