Connection Issues with 7 Days to Die Disk and Digital Copy....

Hey all, 

As a matter of interest, is anyone else having issues playing multiplayer with others online on 7 Days to Die? I've this morning purchased the digital copy, due to my friends all working on their copies with no issues, they can join games and join each other's too. I can't join anything, I've had the disk copy for over a year with no issues until now, to which I've purchased the digital to see if this was an issue with my disk or something further, to my disarray its still not working, and it's kind of ridiculous, this needs to either be pulled from the store until its fixed or pushed to be fixed, as people are paying for a product not even offering half of the quality it should be for a £30 product. I love Telltale and this game as a product but it's kind of frustrating when you get no support for it either, any support would be much appreciated! 

- Dan

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Is this issue only occurring with 7 Days to Die? Are there other games that this type of issue occurs in? If it's just this specific game, you may want to check in with the developer to see if there's anything they might suggest.

In the meantime, try Uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If the issue continues, and other games have similar issues, please provide the following info:

• ISP:
  • Region:
  • Router brand and model:
  • Modem brand and model:

Keep us posted!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.