Connection Issues Beginning Earlier In The Week

A little under a week ago, I was playing my my 360 when I was disconnected from Xbox Live, and then I went and tested my connection. It had a Matchmaking - Service Alert but other than that, everything else was good. So I waited for the Xbox staff to fix the issue by checking up on Xbox.com/servicealerts or something like that. I figured that was the issue. So when it was fixed, I went back on Xbox live and played for about an hour or so before being abruptly disconnected from Xbox Live again. I still have trouble matchmaking, and that is the only time it seems to disconnect, is playing online GTA 5 or Black Ops 2. It hasn't kicked me off yet today, but that is because I cant connect to either games online servers. I was hoping there is a reason for this issue and a resolution can be made. I have tried resetting my internet, deleting and redownloading my profile, and none of it has worked.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Xbox live has been problematic the last couple of weeks. Keep checking up on: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, ELITE KID 04! This thread is a little old, and the original poster has likely resolved their issue. We love seeing you guys help out your fellow gamers, though. We suggest hopping into threads that are a more recent to see if you can help out those users. We look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.