Connection is good but Live is not working.

So, the day the Star Wars Battlefront Beta came out my xbox live decided to cut out.  I checked my network and it said I was connected, my NAT Type is Open as well, but all I can see is my Home screen.  The odd thing is I can see when my xbox live friends log on and I can even message them if they message me first, but I can't actually access my friends list, the store, my apps...nothing.

So, I called Microsoft and walked through all the options they could come up with, even going back to factory settings and reinstalling my profile.  I power cycled it, I disconnected the power cord from the machine and the wall.  I reset my router and modem and even called my ISP to make sure the internet wasn't the problem.  None of it worked.  When I switched to wireless from wired the screens showed back up, but as soon as I searched for games in the Store I lost them again and got an error.  They thought my Ethernet jack was messed up because of it coming back after I switched to wireless, but that's clearly not the case, because for one I still had internet and a good connection when I was connected with the Ethernet cord.

Overall I'm completely stumped.  I've tried everything that Microsoft could think of, to the point I was being put on hold for 10-15 minutes at a time so the support person I was talking with could discuss it with someone with more knowledge.  This happened 4+ times.  They claim they have never had this problem before.  Anyone know what it could be?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

BTW, I'm not part of the Xbox Preview testing.  Still waiting on some support though for this problem.  Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey JGravelle,

Sorry to hear about the odd issue, and thanks for listing what you have tried so far. Is there a way you can try your Xbox One console on a different network to see if there are similar results? That will really help us pinpoint where the issue is.

Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I will try to see if I can do this this weekend and get back to you.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have same issue. My BF has an XB1 also in same house using the same wifi. His works, mine doesn't. I've connected to other wifi nothing works

Sorry this didn't help.