Connection interruption every game today

Tried playing at least a dozen black ops 2 games and I got connection interrupted for every single one. I had to unplug my wireless router and it still didn't solve the problem. For a couple minutes our cable, phone and internet went out and came back online (i have stupid comcast) but am still having issues with xbox live, blacks ops servers, whatever the case may be. Anyone else having problems? I might as well just buy an ethernet cord.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 39 Applies to:

Hey there Rampage! I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start things off, here's a few questions to help us better understand the situation:

1. Are you saying that the internet connection for the entire house will drop out at times?
  2. Do these internet drop times coincide with the times that you experience connection issues with Black Ops 2?
  3. Have you ever experienced things like this in the past? Or is this a recent development?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there. ^_^

@hoitoy To keep things organized, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to you specifically. Feel free to answer these same questions in that new thread as well so we can get right to analyzing the issue. We'll be standing by to assist in that new thread. =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have been experiencing these problems the last couple days and have tried resetting the router and unplugging most everything at some point. When I run the tests everything comes back fine until I join a game and get  connection interruption. I can't do anything in the game so I have to back out and on top of that have received a probation from playing on live because of it. I would like some answers to this as well!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.