Connection Interrupted STILL !!!

OK Still going on for about 5 months now.  Here is the full scoop.

Playing COD Black Ops on a wired connection during the match I get "Connection Interrupted" and I am kicked back into the lobby while everyone is still playing in the game.  Then it shows migrating hosts at the top and then "Lobby Closed" but I am able to get right back into a match and I am not being signed out of Xbox Live.

This has been happening for 5 months now and I have spent countless hours on the phone with Xbox and Activision and my ISP  - no one is able to come up with a solution.

Here is what I have done so far to trouble shoot this and none have worked...... changed to wireless, replaced modem, replaced router, set NAT to open, assigned static IP to console, along with numerous other things.

It doesnt seems to happen in zombies or combat training.  Last week I was thrilled because it was playing fine and did so for an entire week without being kicked once then it started again yesterday and again today (got kicked every other match)

Tech support told me they were stumped, activision said they are stumped, my ISP ran numerous tests on my line and all is well.  None of my computers lose internet connection when this happens.

I am positive that it must be the xbox console..... I bought the console in January 2011 and this problem started in March / April time frame so I have been back and forth with tech support since them and now I probably cannot return the console to the place where I bought it for a replacement since it has been so long.

Does ANYONE have any suggestions .????? as I am ready to throw the entire console through the wall right now.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

If you could take a look at the questions listed here: forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

Post back the answers to the bolded questions so we have enough information to help you out with this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.