Connection: Hit Offline

So I was playing some game battles on Ghosts. We beat this team. Of course theres a second game to it and they wanted to host it. The rules were that I host it. So I said no. They said let us host and I let them. Of course we end up losing. So I said it wasn't fair that they won. So we got into an argument. They ended up kicking me from the party and kicked me off Xbox Live. So I restarted my router, went back to my Xbox and it still will not connect. Heres the catch, I can connect to all my other wireless devices. My brothers Xbox even connects! Any help? Thanks for taking your time into reading this.

-Evan

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello xOBLiViiOUS!

-

Strange how restarting your router didn't work. Did you make sure to turn off your console and router for 5 to 10 minutes? If so, then you may want to call your ISP and get your IP address changed. Your console uses a different IP from your other devices, so disconnecting it and reconnecting to the network should've worked. Keep in mind that your ISP should be able to identify the attacker. Here's more information on DoS attacks: support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq Report the attack to your ISP, and don't forget to contact GameBattles and report the player(s) involved. When you get back online, file a complaint on the player(s) and avoid them.

-

This issue is common with GameBattles, so be careful in future matches. Let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.