Connection fine; games lagging

Recently I've been having the issue of lagging in the middle of games. When I test my internet connection, it's all fine and dandy. The latency meters in the games are even telling me my connection is fine. Yet mid game, I'll stat having huge lag issues, and get disconnected from the game, but still be connected to xbox live. I've double and triple checked my entire network, and  everything is fine. I'm using the wireless adapter on my 360, and according to the dashboard, the connection to that is fine, which isn't surprising since the router is one room over. In lobbies and everything else there is no lag, but as soon as I'm in game, the lag starts.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Well for one the game is really the only point where lag would or should show up, you're not doing much elsewhere.  

Other than that what are the results of your tests and network checks you make when it lags? Is your connection wired or wireless? If you're wireless do you use Turtle Beach headsets like the X31 or X41?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

maybe you were getting host booted like me

Sorry this didn't help.

Hm. It would appear that it was just  the wireless adapter for the 360 is just another  useless  piece of crap that  dies  2 days out of warranty....

Yeah consider this solved. No I gotta go spend ANOTHER $80 on a new one. -.-

Sorry this didn't help.