Connection error

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Co.Wicklow, Ireland Modem brand & model number:  Router brand & model number: Netopia If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Internal Things you have tried:  turn on/off router, reset connection settings on Xbox, turn Xbox on/off, checked that router enabled upnp Is UPnP Enabled? Yes Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?no Any Error Codes you encounter:  Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Eircom After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) W: 0000-0021 X:0000-F001 Y:30A8-4840 Z:0000-0000 ID:0006-0000 L:8015-1000 Q:8007-0435 T:Wireless A:192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0 G:192.168.1.254 D:192.168.1.254, 0.0.0.0 N:Eircom1750 2774 S:WEP C:7

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi,

Is your Netopia router a Wireless G or Wireless N router?

First of all I would follow this:- www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/.../81-eirecom-customers-with-netopia-kit

If you  still have problem after that please post back the exact model of Netopia it should be printed on a sticker underneath the router

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried that unofficial guide and still nothing! When I test the connectiong it's only failing at the last bit where it tries to connect to xbox live. And it's the red X that comes up, not the orange dot, I heard that's to do with the NAT or something? The laptops. iPhones and iPads in my house all connect fine to it.

The sticker on the router says:

3347NWG-IRL

000FCC3E8A30

SN:20875824

I dont have the right wire to try a wired connection.

Cheers for the reply,

Ryan

Sorry this didn't help.

Hmm that guide usually works fine for Eirecom customers

So you get this is that correct:-

[View:http://solutions.xbox.com/en-US/PublishingImages/04_xboxlive-failed.jpg]

If UPnP does not work (which is what those instructions covered) try turning off UPnP and using port forwarding:- portforward.com/.../Xbox_Live_360.htm

Sorry this didn't help.