connection error

why when playing black ops 2 do i get kicked from zombies with the error "sign in status has changed" does anyone know what this means

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there ZOMBIEONLINE!  Sorry to hear that you're getting booted offline. Could you try to re-download your profile to see if that helps at all?  Let us know if you need any help performing that step. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please connect to support.activision.com as this is a game-related issue which Activision must solve.

Sorry this didn't help.

no my friend that never  worked although i found that it was an issue that was caused by the games developers with all the updates and patches and time out issues which would randomly cause 1 of 2 issues the game would freeze or the internet connection would slow down and you would loose connection only to the current online game not the internet which has been a problem for years now like left4dead 2 when valve fixed all issues of this type so whenever there was a drop in connection speed the game automatically went into reconnection mode and always put you back in the game after a few seconds of play and doesn't take much for the game developers to add the small program to the game and the freeze issue was down to the C.P.U not able to cope with the huge amount of data in the higher rounds over 50 and didn't matter if you had 50 megabytes a second download speed the higher the rounds the more the lag and the more chance the game would freeze up for you or the host the 1 way i found a way to stop it was to keep buying weapons from the box constantly which made it like round 1 again so if the act of opening the box stopped all the lag it would not of taken much to add a small program running silently to take away the huge amounts of rendering from  the C.P.U which would of fixed all the freezing probs 2 of the biggest probs tryarch had sooo after all that problem solving ACTIVISION i would like to say next time please get it right cos the most simple solutions for the biggest of problems are probably the best.....

Sorry this didn't help.