Connection en wi-fi impossible

Bonjour, je viens juste d'acheter une antenne wi-fi afin de pouvoir jouer en ligne de ma chambre. Mais cela ne fonctionne pas, alors que près de la Freebox cela fonctionne bien. J'ai même mis ma console dans le couloir ou par miracle, j'ai réussi à avoir une connexion. Mais comment cela se fait-il que cela ne marche pas tout le temps? De plus parfois je n'arrive pas à me connecter à internet et parfois simplement au xboxlive. Dois-je modifier des paramètres sur ma Freebox afin que cela fonctionne à distance? Il y a un long couloir qui sépare ma chambre de la Freebox donc quelques murs aussi, mais je pensais que la distance devait etre beaucoup plus lointaine pour que cela ne marche pas.

Merci de vos réponses.

[Hello, I just bought an antenna wi-fi so you can play online from my room. But this does not work, while almost the Freebox it works well. I even put my console in the hallway or a miracle, I managed to get a connection. But how is it that this does not work all the time? Additionally sometimes I can not connect to internet and sometimes simply to xboxlive. Should I change settings on my Freebox so that it works remotely? There is a long corridor that separates my room from the Freebox so few walls too, but I thought that the distance should be much more distant that it does not work.

Thank you for your answers]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Because you were able to establish a connection with your console placed in the hallway, I'm thinking the issue may be the strength of your router. If possible, please try and move your router closer to the console (or vice versa), and make sure no large metal objects are blocking the path between the two.

If you're still experiencing issues, please take a few moments to read this post, and answer the appropriate questions in your thread. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.