Connection curiousity.

I understand that earlier Live had some problems with connecting and allowing users to sign in. After a bit, it seemed that it was fixed so I took a break. Recently, I turned my 360 on and it took a while before it just signed into my profile and not Live. I manually connected and the moment I decided to start up Netflix, it instantly disconnected me. Curious, I check my modem and router, making sure the problem isn't on my end first. After realizing everything on my side is perfectly fine, I decide to restart my 360. It loads up, connects to Live automatically like it should have, and stays connected.

Now, before anybody asks, my NAT is open for my 360 and I have no problem using any other device my modem or router. I know it's connected to Live now, and letting me view Netflix, but I was curious about something. Is this still a problem that's ongoing and not truly fixed just yet? Is it still being worked on? I know the status says Live is up and running, but the same issue happened to me that was happening earlier when it was a widespread problem. Are there still some kinks to work out?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I am part of the Xpert program and another user posted the same problem with his netflix. After restarting his system and trying again though he was able to get on netflix fine

I can't speak for the xbox life staff but I would think that it is up and running however some services may not be fully stable just yet? (such as netflix).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, but starting up my 360 for the first time about 15 or 20 minutes ago resulted in not automatically connecting at all. The thing I don't understand is why? I had to manually connect the first time, which then resulted in me getting disconnected immediately after trying to view Netflix. That leads me to believe it would have done so for starting up a game as well, though I don't know. I'm just curious if Live itself is still having problems, is all.

Sorry this didn't help.

With the messages I am getting through xpert program I would say some users are still having problems with netflix, recovering profiles, and general connections. Though they seem to go away rather quickly.

Sorry this didn't help.

Is this anything to concern myself with? Considering it seems to be working for now, should I be worried it might happen again or should the problem be weeded out by now?

Sorry this didn't help.

Note that nothing I say is official but I would think you are fine for now. All the problems II dealt with relating to this resulting the same-way. It seems to have been a slight stutter in their network and it is back online now.

I would not worry about anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, thank you. If it happens again, I'll make a post here to at least inform you and others.

Sorry this didn't help.