Connecting/freezing/booting constantly

This evening I have been trying to connect. I have already triwd all  the basic troubleshooting steps and the same thing happens over and over. My Xbox 360 connects, but as soon as I try any activity (game, chat, etc.) the system freezes for about a minute. It will then come up and say Disconnected and take me to the diagnostics area. At that point I get a variation of messages. Sometimes it says network down, other times no internet, and a few times no Live. About half the time I get a message saying everything is OK and I can re-connect until I try to send a message or go to a game then I'm out again. Any suggestions are appreciated. By the way tomorrow I have an ISP service tech coming because of this issue as well as other connectivity issues lately.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there DEF!
I'll say we wait until the ISP service tech has waved his magical fingers before we take this any further.
If the freezing issue still persists after tomorrow post back to us using the same thread.

Before posting back please read: START HERE! And Post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold under the title "Make a post").

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.