Connecting with Clear wireless 4g usb

hey everyone, I recently purchesed clear wireless on the go plan. I was wondering if there is any way to connect to xbox live using it. I tried to connect it threw the lap top as I did when i had a modem and it ran off of wifi, but the xbox pops up an error saying to restart the modem of router so it can recover the IP adress. anyone have any insite or know of a walkthrough i could read?

Thank you for any help!

as a reffrence to what im using for internet.    http://www.clear.com/devices/mobile

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

I would try the steps listed here: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-kb.aspx.  If that doesn't work post back here with the error your getting and lets see what we can work out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thank you for the reply those are the steps i usually take. I finally got it to work yesterday on step four when i checked up the first one it brought down a tab that i could slect wireless network or local only and when i hit local it let me connect. How ever when i tryed to log on today it no longer has the tab and wont let me switch over to local only. the error that pops up is cant onptain an Ip address from your modem turn your router or modem off and back on. Im going to try this with the usb and see if it works.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.