connecting to xbox live

I've only been on Xbox live for a couple days and its been work fine except for it not find a connection when you first turn the console on.

Although ever since yesterday it cant even find a network to connect to. I have a wireless N adapter and a Cricket A600 Brodband Modem on my computer. Ive tried all the troubleshooting steps from the support page and it still won't connect please help, thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I would contact the router company to open some ports. If this does not help please contact Xbox Customer Support at 1800-4-MY-XBOX, they can help you with more trouble shooting that you can do. Hope this helps!

-TG TRYHARD

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there. I did some research on your "modem". The USB WAP modem won't always connect on startup. The console runs two network tests on STARTUP that looks for the Ethernet cable and the Wireless networking tool. If the console cannot establish a connection using an Ethernet cable or the Wireless, you will sign in offline. However, if you connect afterwards, the console will search all available connection methods and attempt to sign you onto the LIVE Network that way. Hope this helped!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.