Connecting to xbox live without switching off the modem? someone help :(

Hello everyone

Im having trouble with xbox live at the moment, well in fact I have had this problem for a while now and I cant seem to fix it. Me and my younger brother both connect to xbox live and for some reason when ever one of us wants to connect when the other one is already playing on it, we have to turn off the modem for us to both connect at the same time. Its becoming a real pain now as one of us will be in the middle of talking to our friends or in a match and we will have to dissconnect for the other one to go on it. Its beggining to cause conflict between us both XD

When we test the connection it always says that it can connect to the internet and to the network but not xbox live?

My question is this, Is there a way we can both connect to xbox live at the same time with out having to turn of the modem?

Thanks for reading

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi,

Please read:- forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.