Connecting to xbox live but its disconnecting you or cant connect due to firewall on pc or laptop please read

Hi people i was having problems connecting to xbox live, or if was already connected, and on live like on forza 4 tag mode, or join a party with friends after 5 to 10 mins it disconnect me and wont let me reconnect so when i did test connection on everything it failed if your aveing the same problem its due to ya antivirus and firewall software on ya pc main ones ive heard of causing these problems are Avast and Avg, my brother is a pc engineer so i asked him what best thing to do, i was using Avast which was causing blocks on my xbox live which i couldnt change these settings on Avast to allow xbox live work as was causing problems with my ip address etc, so he told me to try Comodo which is free, just search Comodo on google 1st link go to site and find the free download and to be honest my xbox live is fine and seems to run better aswell, So people id check ya firewall to see if causing problems with ya xbox live and if so i recommend disabling it 1st and check ya xbox live if ya xbox live is fine with the firewall off, then its your firewall software thats causing this issue hope this works for you guys

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to: