connecting to router and internet but not live

Howdy,

I've tried everything that I can think of....

My live has worked fine and then randomly stopped connecting. Pretty much just used it for netflix but have been gearing up to go to gold so I can play with my brother in Alaska. I've got a wired connection and I cannot connect to live from wired or wireless. It does, however, connect to the router and to the internet...fails a live. I've port forwarded, set static IP, changed my upnp to disable...on and on and on. Even done full factory resets on my router. There have been no hardware changes. I've also removed most recent update that I had. It will not re download the update, cannot download my profile either.

Error Status Report is as follows;

W: 0000-000B

X:0000-000D

Y:30A8-4800

Z:0000-0000

ID:FFFF-FFFF

L:8015-190E

Q:8007-0435

T:WIRED

A:192.168.1.20/255.255.255.0

G:192.168.1.1

D:8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Greetings Randy!

Appreciate if you can post up the make and model of your router and your modem as well (if this is not a single device).

[quote user="Randy McPwnz"]L:8015-190E[/quote]Part from this code, do you also receive an additional error code?

[quote user="Randy McPwnz"] Pretty much just used it for netflix but have been gearing up to go to gold so I can play with my brother in Alaska.[/quote]Is it since you tied your account with gold that you've started having trouble signing in to Live?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As far as the router goes it is a Cisco (linksys) E2500. The Modem isn't really a modem, it is an over the air internet system (line of sight).

I do not receive any other error codes that I am aware of.

No I have not upgraded to gold yet...my brother is just settling into his place but that is the intention.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.