Connecting to a wireless server that requires you to go to their website to activate the internet...

I'm connecting t a wireless server at a hotel that requires you to connect, at which time you receive "limited" access. In order to achieve internet access you must go to their website and click accept to start browsing. How would I go about doing this on and Xbox 360 since I can't get t their website without accessing Xbox Live to get to Internet Explorer?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

There's not really any bypass. The only thing you can really do is speak to someone at the Hotel's I.T. dept and give them the MAC address of the Xbox and possibly they may be able to set it to access the internet for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm also trying to figure this one out.  I've sent messages and used the chat feature, but MS is yet to give any helpful suggestions.

Sorry this didn't help.

@L25H00t - If it's possible, you can either choose to share your computers Internet connection with your console, or use the physical address (MAC) of the authenticaded computer, as your console's alternative MAC address (MAC spoofing)

Sorry this didn't help.