Connecting online and Multiplayer issues

The first week or so with my X1 I had no issues, but now I can't connect online without doing the "disconnect/reconnect" trick I learned from the forums. I have an **** TG862 modem/wireless router and also a D-link DAP 1320 extender. My X1 show the networks but when I turn on my X1 it says "connect to Xbox live"  so I do, but when I go to play NBA2k  it says I need to connect to the internet for My Career and other modes. It also says "EA servers are not available" for games like Madden, BF4, and FIFA. I correct this problem manually each time by "disconnecting/reconnecting" my network. Is there a way to fix this problem. Are there ports I need to open or something else? Also I have did all the tests on the network screen and got the it's all good message.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there, Blackpat. I have a quick question for you. Is your ISP Comcast/Xfinity? There is a known issue where Comcast firmware on the Arris TG862 has a setting which is only available for the ISP to log in and change. If Comcast/Xfinity is your ISP then I encourage you to either contact them directly to have them disable IPv6 on the gateway, or call Xbox support so they can conference Comcast  on the phone with you. Here is the support page which describes the issue a bit: forums.xbox.com/.../1593505.aspx  Check out the bottom of the page for "Known Issues". Best of luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Did you end up calling Comcast?

Sorry this didn't help.