Connected to Xbox Live until I start a game?

I turned my xbox on this morning and I started up a game, and I was unable to connect to Xbox Live, I returned to the dashboard and tried testing connection, resetting router etc then tried starting it up again, still no luck, turned xbox off, tried another game and still signing out of Live, not account after I start the game. Any idea's what is wrong with it?

Only recent thing I done was last night installing my friends copy of Gear of War 3 to my console because it wouldn't read my copy, but I still got in a few games last night. So I highly doubt that would have anything to do with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Erm... Just tried to view my account on here, and this came up (also no gamer picture?)

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.date: 26/03/2012 09:01:14

code:

s:

id:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have spoken to xbox live and it's a worldwide problem.  They didn't say what exactly but they are working on getting it fixed.  Don't expect online play back until the 27th March at the earliest.  The day you are losing will be added on to any subscription you have making your renew date one day later than normal.

Some people have access to everything on the dashboard (including apps) and only have this problem when starting a game.  Others have absolutely no access to their profiles at all.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Hunter! I understand you are having some issues disconnecting from LIVE when starting up a game. Some folks find resolution simply by downloading their profile again. Try following these steps (forums.xbox.com/.../153143.aspx) and see if that helps. Let us know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.