Connected to xbox live, cannot sign in.

I am connected to the Internet through my console wireless, and I've tested the connection 10-20 times, and every time it says I'm connected to all 3. But when I go to sign into my gamertag it says disconnected from xbox live. Then when I try to sign in it just sits at the 'signing in' screen endlessly and wont let me connect. 

When I try to recover my gamertag it doesn't let me, and it also wont pull up my avatar.

I was getting the "oops you found a glitch" when I tried to get onto the website until just a minute ago. I tried turning the console off and on after the webpage came back up for me, but no dice. It says my subscription is valid, I haven't received any emails, and I have no reason to believe I could of been banned. (haven't even gotten on in the past week or 2).

Any help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

samething happen to me man idk whats going on but it looks like its happening to alot of people

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just been on the phone with the support team, this is a known issue as they have had alot of calls about this. so all we can do is just sit tight for now. and wait for them to fix it. Sadly I now have to wait to recover my gamer tag though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.