Connected to Internet, can't connect to XboxLive

Almost 6 years in, so it's not my first rodeo here:

2 xboxes,  both wired in on N+speed wireless gaming adaptors to a gaming n-speed wireless router. set-up has worked great for YEARS. Downloaded the new update, and now it takes ATLEAST 4-5 minutes to even load up the dashboard, and I cannot connect to xboxlive under any circumstance on either box. The network and the internet are connected. I've run thru every help-wizard slide, deleted my cache, restored factory settings, even tried to force a static IP thinking something is hopping spots in my dynamic set-up.. Nothing. I work for Comcast, my ISP, so I know its not my ISP provider. I've even hardwired into the modem directly, still no success on connection to XBL. 

I have a sneaking suspicion it was the new update...but i doubt i can be the only one. Anyone else experiencing it too?

Help, my XBL-Breathern! You're my only hope(s)!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am having the same issue. wonder if the servers went down. Anyone else?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I checked on that. According to them, everything is "up and running"

Also:

Indianapolis, indiana

NAT is OPEN

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 00A8 - 4820

Z: 0000-0000

ID FFFF-FFFF

L: 8015 - 1911

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: WIRED (BUT ITS 'WIRED' TO A WIRELESS GAMING ADAPTOR)

A: 192.168.1.103/255.255.255.0

G:192.168.1.1

D: 75.75.75.75/75.75.76.76

Sorry this didn't help.

Also same problem here! And i also wondered if it was anything to do with recent update as my console etc was all fine before that!

Sorry this didn't help.

Have now completed all Troubleshooting tips, even the ones I knew wouldn't work, but didn't want to be asked 'if I had tried them'.

All ports suggested, were, and are open. I consider myself a fairly smart guy, and rarely need to reach out for network connectivity issues, but this has me stumped. Has anyone come out and said 'Hey, there's been an issue with this update' besides those who commented on Major Nelsons blog??

No joy. Hardcore gamer, sporting 45K gamerscore, can't game online.

Sorry this didn't help.

This issue just began occurring to me this evening after working fine last night. I've had a 360 for over five years and have never had this issue. Nothing's changed on my home network which makes this issue particularly baffling. My Xbox can connect to network and internet, but not Live. What gives?

Sorry this didn't help.

im having the same problem as well. my wireles won't let me connect at all and everything thats connected on there works fine. then i decided to plug it into my other modem which is connected to my  internet and PS3. it connects to xbox live for about 5-10 minutes then disconnects. my internet and ps3 connect just fine. its gotta be an update issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Walker! I understand you are having some issues connecting to LIVE. Just to clarify, you are not able to connect at all, correct? Or do you connect and get disconnected? I also see that you have connected your console directly to the modem with an ethernet cable, bypassing all the gaming wireless routers, correct?

You do mention having two consoles on the same network. Are they both having these same issues, or just one of them? Also, can you check on your router to see if UPnP is enabled? Also, have you set up port forwarding at all? If so, doing port forwarding and UPnP at the same time can cause some issues. Please try one or the other and let me know how that goes. Thanks!

Agent/Hawk/Striker/Chimaira: For me to best assist the OP and yourselves, please create a new thread in this forum detailing your issue and any steps you have tried. Thank you for your consideration!

Sorry this didn't help.

Gwyther:

Ive opened all the suggested ports and tried enabling and disabling UPnP. Both separately, individually, and then neither. No luck.

Yes, both consoles are having identical issues since the update. I cannot connect to live at all. I am beyond confused, as I've tried each step available thru troubleshooting, as well as some of the tips on similar problems I've seen here in the forums.

Its almost as if it's a DoS from Live. Has there been any confirmation of the bugs on the update yet? Thanks in advance for all the help on this. I've tried everything I can do on my end at this point...I'm even repeating steps to ensure I did them correctly.

I have a hard time accepting that this issue is stemming from my network and system setting because they've worked flawlessly for years...but stranger things have happened.

Sorry this didn't help.

having the same issue.... very unhappy....

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the post Walker. Regarding the test results you posted, can you also post a test result when you are connected directly to the modem? Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.