Confusion between Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox website.

I created (November 22) an new Xbox LIVE account from my Xbox One (with new email). I added a friend that has the Xbox 360, but he can not see my Xbox One games, my achievements, my zone player and my player image (created only on the Xbox One). In fact, on the site I see an Xbox gamer picture classic "Xbox", while it is not the right one! I also tried to change the settings of privacy, but nothing has changed. Another problem I found is that it is impossible to increase the reputation between two accounts, in the Xbox One. It is not possible to change the zone more player? It all seems very unprofessional, and it's all busted between Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE (360, One, Website) and Xbox One. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The website has not been updated to reflect your XB1 games and achievements. I am not positive about gamer pictures but I changed my avatar on the xbox one and it shows the current one here. It is not possible to change the player zone on xbox one

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for the answer. My avatar, created on the Xbox One, I can see it on the website (xbox.com). The gamer picture created on Xbox One, I can not see it on the site. My friends X360, see the picture current player (XBOX), not the one set by me on Xbox One. Games and achievements hidden, unavailable, games without names.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.