Confirmed: The Division has been delayed till 2015

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Was just about to post this.

Very sad news, indeed.  Was really looking forward to this.  Still want to play it, but my excitement will slowly fade as other games take its place.

Directx12 perhaps?

damn.

*edit*

but at least they will be showing something at E3, hyped about that.

Sort of expected this to be honest, a little disappointed but this is one game I don't want rushed and with all the top titles due for 2014 this will be something major to look forward to next year.

No big surprise there, if they couldn't get Watch Dogs out on time, the Division wouldn't, especially since its on a bigger scale.

u say xbox one ps4 and pc affected but the division is only out for them platforms

lets not kid ourselves this game will be ready for end of 2o14 but UBISoft being like activision they know if they release the division in 2014 then they wont have nothing for early 2015

the developers stated months ago not to expect this game this year.  but now the question is .. does it pull a Watch Dogs and come back a shell of itself or does it really deliver?

Surprised but not a surprise and yet I feel very irritated.

Isn't anyone else getting sick of this $#1t? I'm starting to get the feeling that many... maybe even a vast majority of the most anticipated games are given a 'official release' date that is just unrealistic and based on everything working out exactly as planned, 'perfect world' circumstances.

I'm starting to think they should just scrap the whole 'official release date' BS and go for something more accurate... like; 'Official Unrealistic Release Date' followed by a series of 'Delayed Until' statements. lol <well... kind of...