Confirmed 3D Support Coming and New Driver Update (links)

Been doing my daily research and ran into a few interesting posts and I'm extremely excited, quiet amazing how fast this generation of consoles are evolving compared to the last generation.

3D Confirmed by official Microsoft Representative - http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4274/p/1652438/4334636.aspx

Next Driver Update Post - http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-one-upcoming-driver-update-should-mean-great-things-xbox-os-team-best-in-the-world-insider 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The first one, it says it's coming from support. Remember when support told us it would be there at launch? I take everything support says with a grain of salt. The second link to me has no validity. It's not a trusted site to me and all answers are too vague (and we already saw this in a previous post). I will believe these things when major Nelson or newswire reports it.

I personally never read anything bout 3D going to be supported at launch, in fact Microsoft stated that is wouldn't support 3D literally months before the launch.

Well on the forums here, one member tweeted at xbox support months ago and got a response saying it was supported at launch. Try searching the forums, they posted images of the tweets. I didn't say you are wrong, I am just stating that I take it with a bit of uncertainty.

Ah, well never know it might've been originally planned, but it is kinda common sense that it's coming soon but it's nice to finally have alittle bit of hope :) also I've noticed something's they've fixed but didn't say anything bout, like the party chat system fixing, adding the final version of the 5.1 and 7.1 support for the HDMI support, ect lol

I can't believe that 3D support is that big of a deal. How many people have them?  Can't be many but more power to you fine folks. I hope it works for you.  As far as the rumors go, I've learned not to believe any of them until they smack me in the face. Xbox One is working fine for me. Sure, there's a couple things that could use a fix but not worried about it.

Really? You'd be amazed how many thousands of people have been asking for 3D support, 3D TVs aren't even that expensive anymore and trust me, they're worth it by far. Just search it on the forums and see how many people have been asking for it.

Agreed, just search the forums and you will see how many people want it. I love 3D movies and I will use it all the time once supported. It is not the most wanted feature but it is definitely desirable. After all PS3 added it because of demand. I know plenty of people don't need or want it, but that argument can be made for almost any feature of the console.

Agreed, 3D has came a long way and most of the time people stereotype it as the old red and blue type, if people actually got to look at todays 3D they'd love it, speaking of PS3 am I the only one really surprised the PS4 didn't support 3D seeing as how Sony already owned the proper codecs? lmao

I might start using 3D someday....if they can make it real good without glasses...

I saw Gravity in 3D and I wasn't impressed.  Maybe it was b/c I didn't like the movie.