Complete edition games on disc

Hello chaps,

-

I'm aware I asked this in the past but lost the thread and even then people couldn't get the idea of the thread. Basically I want to know which games you can get which have DLC, but you can get them on disc without needing redeem codes for the extra content. So something like Resident Evil 5 Gold wouldn't count due to you needing to redeem some of the content.

-

These are the games I know about/and or own...

-

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (Own)

Maffia II (Own)

Fallout 3 - GOTY Edition

Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate Edition

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - GOTY  edition/anniversary edition

-

So like I said, I'm only after games which have extra content on the disc instead of needing to reedem it through Xbox LIVE.

-

PS: Does anyone know if G1 Championship Jockey got fixed? Waited 5 years for a horse racing sim to arrive, and when it does it was broken :(

Discussion Info

Last updated September 7, 2018 Views 108 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Saints row the third full package has dlc on a disc.

Top man! Keep em coming. Basically I want these games on disc for the simple fact that years down the line, I'll be able to dig out my 360 and be able to play all the content, as well as unlock the achievements if I get back into them.

Dead Island GOTY edition has all the dlc on the disc

As above, Dead Island Game of the Year edition comes with all available DLC, however the 'Ryder White' campaign is unfortunately single-player only.

I re-bought the original Borderlands Game of the Year edition recently, and that comes with a disc containing all four DLC packs for the game that you can install optionally.

The Borderlands GOTY is a great package which will keep you entertained for many hours. I think Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga also comes with everything, but its not a game i know anything about so i might be wrong, always think about picking it up but never see it cheap enough and dont know if the extra content is on dis or code.

Divinity 2 should have been an amazing game but the combat and stuff just felt too shoddy, especially when compared to the likes of Dragon Age. Plus the missions were very old, as in go fetch and return... for pretty much most of them. But yes all the Divinity 2 content is on disc.

I think the Batman GOTY editions of Akham asylum and Arkham city have the DLC on disc.

GTA IV Complete edition has the full game and both DLCs

A few more I can think of.

Star Wars the Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition

L.A Noire: Complete Edition

Fable 2 GOTY Edition

Assassins Creed 2 GOTY Edition

Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition

GRAW 2 Legacy Edition

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

Couple of mentions: Mass Effect(classics edition) has a second disk with the bring down the sky DLC on it(but not the crap Pinnacle Station DLC) and Halo 3: ODST has a second disk with the Halo 3 multiplayer + all the DLC maps on it.

[quote user="Inapplicable"]Fable 2 GOTY Edition[/quote]

Fable 2 classics edition also has all the dlc on the disc.