Complaint

I want to know where to make a complaint. I used my credit card to subscribe to X-box Gold for my 9 year old son. I checked my credit card statement today to realize that my son had purchase without my consent over 80S of Microsoft point. I never gave permission to use my credit card details for anything else that the subscription. Support told me they cannot reimburse me because the points have already been used. I would like to be reimbursed for purchase done with my credit card without my consent. 
My account was (I canceled my subscription) *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.
You can contact me at (canada) 450-674-2560 or at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Hélène Mathieu

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

First and foremost, this is a french forum. There's an english forum too, you might have better luck over there. But even so, this being a forum where users go, you won't find anyone from Microsoft over there. Whoever directed you here was wrong, and if it was a Microsoft representative, did so to get rid of you.

Also, just to let you know, when you enter your credit card information, that information is not tied to the transaction, but to the account it has been used for, and it is kept on file (like for almost all e-commerce websites and online stores out there).  When you entered you credit card information, you accepted that this payment info can be used for any transaction associated with this account. I'm pretty sure it was written somewhere.

Oh, and seriously, don't give out your personnal informations publicly like that for anyone to see. That's a goldmine for identity thieves. The fact that you gave this out here in the open for everyone to see might also be a hint about your knowledge (or lack, thereof) of technologies in general...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.