complaint i might even get a reply

Right i got a suspension for outting someone on me bio for just over a day or 2     what i would like to know is why the other lad who i put on my bio never got a suspension as he had me up for over 3 weeks and i got so much bad rep   even xbox customer services were astonished of what they saw and complained on my behalf but yet nothing got done even after i complained to ur selfs aswel but im the mug here im the one that got the suspesion because you didnt do your job properly my suspention has finished so please explain to me why the heck im getting punished and he hadnt as im the one that did everything by the book for 3 weeks before i defended myself .

thanks wedgey you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

well if what you say is the thruth, then thats really bull s**t how only you got in trouble, my theory is he had his friends file complaitnts on you their for *** you with suspension. either way dude you shouldnt have done that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

my point exactlly they really pulled a good one on me aint they , he put me up on his bio telling everyone to file a complaint my rep went from 97 preferd to 86 avoided in less than 24 hours and ive got messages saying he gonna hack me which is saved on me account but still im the one that got a suspension

Sorry this didn't help.

That doesn't make any sense. If you wouldn't jeopardize your account why you would make a bio like that? For what reason? A bio is a place for you to explain a little bit about yourself if you feel like it. Personally, I left mine blank. Regardless of whether or not you hosted lobbies I can see how that bio would get you banned. Sorry, dude, but that's the way it goes. I guess you'll know for next time at least though, right?

Sorry this didn't help.

@Silent Paradigm

I called Microsoft and they gave me a 1 month free code. There is something not right if you ban an account then send them a 1 month code.

Sorry this didn't help.