Complaint against another player

I have just spoke to a helpful advisor named Hans about a complaint against a player, called [GT Removed by Moderator] this player has been very abusive to me over voice message then done something worse by humilating me, and my clan over Twitter and this user has a very large follower group on his page and basically started abusing me over that aswell and has also threatened to put us on youtube aswell just because we lagged out of his game, under different circumstances I would have just blocked the player but the fact he has shared my GT and my clans information over a social network is now at the stage of harrassment, I would like this player reported to the moderators from Xbox Live to deal with this issue, as we are getting concerned that our reputations are going to suffer badly after this, all over something that was out of our control by being timed out of a game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You are not allowed to call out other gamertags on the forums.

Posting on the forums will do nothing as the enforcement team do not read them.The only way to report a player is via your console.

As for the Twitter/youtube issue,you would need to contact them as it is nothing to do with Microsoft.