Complaint about horrible service

Hello, first of all I would like to say I have been a loyal xbox customer for over 6 years and a hard working Ambassador. I would like to know why when I went from silver to gold I didn't receive my 3000 points. I've done it before and had the credits on my account. I would like to ask for the credits to be put on my account because as it stands I feel scammed and disgusted with Microsoft. Is 3000 credits really worth my whole opinion of Microsoft to change? To me it is as that's my money I should of been spending now. Also I would like to know why my friend who is silver isn't 'eligible' for me to refer him to gold and we both get points. Is that just another way to not give away points? I would like a straight answer and no dictionary definitions of renewal like I did the last time I posted, as I told that guy what I thought of his sly remarks. You should honor your customers as lately Microsofts service for me and people on a forum I use has been terrible. You will loose people to Sony If you keep treating them like this. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

And I'm not posting this in the rewards section as this is a complaint so don't move or ask me to move it to there

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there,

If the two questions are related to the Live Rewards program (which they sound as though they are) then this does belong in the Live Rewards Forum here: forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx.

-

Keep in mind the Rewards program is sponsored by Microsoft and managed by another company.

-

For the 3,000 credits, per the FAQ for the Rewards program:

— When will I get my Rewards Credits?

A. Rewards Credits will automatically be converted into your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account by the 15th and 30th of each month, once you hit 5,000 Credits. If you have less than 5,000 Credits, they will be held as Pending until a quantity of 5,000 is reached.

-

— I renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership and I didn't get my Rewards Credits. Why?

A. Credits for renewing your Xbox Live Gold membership will appear on your MyRewards page within 2 days of your current Xbox Live Gold membership ending and the new one beginning. In addition, if you allow your Xbox Live Gold membership to expire before you renew your Xbox Live Gold membership, you will be ineligible for this offer.

-

For the refer my friend:

— Why can't I refer some of my friends?

A. There are multiple reasons a friend may not be eligible for the Refer-a-Friend Reward. Your friend may already be an Xbox Live Gold member, or have recently acted on a referral and upgraded to Gold. Also, the Refer-a-Friend Reward may not be available in your friend's region. Please see the Terms and Conditions for full details.

-

Or is this about a different promotion?

Sorry this didn't help.

My friend hasn't been referred before, he is silver and he lives 2 miles away from me so I don't know why it wouldn't work. Also I upgraded about a week about a week after being silver, but I thought the whole point of having points for upgrading was to get silver people to come back to gold. So long term silver members or people 2 days over the limit not being rewarded is just plain stupid and that is why I think I deserve my points. I have currently 0 as I have just deposited 1500 so I know they arn't on the way and I didn't get them

Sorry this didn't help.

You'll need to post in the Xbox LIVE Rewards area that Mistress Sara linked you above. You'll receive a response to your inquiry within 3 business days. The team rewards team works from Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM PST. Unfortunately, folks on this side of the forums are not able to assist you directly with this sort of inquiry.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello I've been buying xbox ever since they started. The first time I've had a problem with xbox I contact service telling that console will not play dvds and makes a grinding noise when I put dvds in. So get told to reboot whole console and reload. Which worked for bout an hour when re contacting them was told to do same thing. Now is it me or if I've done this once and it's not worked s second time will not work. After some to they finally agreed it was fault

Then the controller breaks shortly afterwards and services get even worse now. Wish I could go into it but it would take forever to go through.

But the thing that really and I mean really gets me is that no one is yet to apologise for the hassle that it's caused.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, RashGalaxy6! Let me be the first, then, to apologize for everything you've had to go through. Hopefully they are able to get it all repaired for you without too much hassle. If you have any other support questions, feel free to make a new post detailing your new issue and troubleshooting you've done. We'll try to get you sorted out without too much pain!

Sorry this didn't help.