Compensation anyone????

Ill start by saying I have been an Xbox supporter since day one, have had numerous influences trying to get me to switch to PS but I have held strong in my endeavors to stay MS strong. However, as of late I am running into a lot of frustration with purchase of my Titanfall bundle Xb1. First MS promises if we preorder we will be able to play Titanfall on day 1. That of course did not happen due to Xbox Live complications, which really ****** me off. Then there are these needs for cold reboots by unplugging the power cord for 30 sec. before I sit down and play just to get the net card to initialize so I can have an OPEN connection, otherwise it always comes up strict and sluggish. For all you flamers out there its not my modem or router I have trouble shooted it all. Last but not least, once again last night Xbox Live had complications! Now I work a fulltime job, have a family, so I dont get a lot free time to sit on my butt and play games, but when I do I would like to be enjoy the console I have promoted and payed over 400$ for when I can. I just feel compensation from MS is in order, not just "we apologize" everytime Xbox Live hits the fan. You can call me a compIainer, but I am pretty sure Im not the only one out there thinking about it.

Peace

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

your xbox would not make your router give you a strict tag, it sounds more like a router DHCP or static IP issue. I know you have gone through all the possible problems, is it possible to try it at somebody's house to rule out the router ?

As for the Live going down, I guess it is a pain in the behind, it's not happened to me so far (fingers crossed) but I would say that i would rather it go down to fix issues then try and continue and for it to cause huge problems later down the line. I think if they explained fully what the problem was it would help people understand the issue more :)

Has live gone down? i know they have had a few friends issue, but I haven't had a problem with live, and I have had a few issues with titanfall but thats the azure servers not live, and wasn't for very long.

Too bad the internet is not 100% yet. I couldn't play Titanfall on release day either but I don't feel that I should be compensated. I was bummed out but I realize this happens with every online service it's just bad timing in your case. I hope the next time you have free time you get to play.

It's your router.

Get something good to replace the played out box.

I stand corrected I assumed it was live :)

The only problem I have come across is not being able to play Titanfall because the servers were down. 

@f00 The OP said Live complications, I thought the same as you, would be interested to know what complications were.

Feel lucky you only paid $400 for your Xbox One.  A lot of us here paid $500 and didn't even get a game with it.

i like eggnogga paid full whack for my box at launch and i've had no issues with my connection on any game other than battlefield n every1 knows that was dice/eas fault not microsoft. i'm assuming ur from the US cos it seems alot of people over there have internet issues thats down to ur supplier not microsoft n as far as titanfall is concerned should be respawn giving us compensation for giving us a game with minimum content/game modes

You're entitled to nothing.  Life isn't perfect.