Common Problem with Connections: Mine

I am having a problem of being able to join one person's party. We can not connect to each other what so ever. The only way we can is if we have a different host but we don't do that often. It's not a Modern Warfare 3 problem but it is all my online playable games. We can't join each other's party and we can't join each other's game. We both used all the solutions on the problem page but none of them worked at all. We just want to get this problem fixed and done as soon as we can. Help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey there Fox! I understand you are having an issue connecting to a certain friend. Is he the only person you cannot connect to, or are you the only person he cannot connect to? Also, exactly what steps have you already tried to address this issue, and what happened when you did? Please let me know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

He is the only person I can't connect to and I am the only person he can't connect to. I tried all the connection tests in the help thing and we still can't fix it. Nothing changed. Private chat doesn't work between us and we can only communicate in messages.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.