commander mode

So EA and DICE have now said the commander mode app is now on LOS soon be android no word on the windows surface 2 this is a big blow for me because I brought a tablet so I could use this function. May have to sell my surface 2 now to get a iPad kinda unhappy because I like my surface 2

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Don't jump the gun; the game just came out. If they said it'll have it, it'll have it. Give it time...

Have you played commander mode yet? Not sure if you're to level 10 or not. If not, I find it uber boring and will never play it again. You basically sit there and stare at the map and spam UAV while everyone else is running around blowing *** up. Occasionally you can do a missile strike or give a squad some promotions but for the most part you're there to provide UAV to people actually playing the game.

that bites, and for that reason alone i have not bought a new tablet, i will buy a Windows tablet if i need to, but i will not touch another Apple product.

Yes Iv played commander mode did very well imp helped my team win by a good margin. gG no one has said it will come to the windows surface 2 RT I just thought it would but looking on the windows app store I must say its bloody suit hardly anything on there ill give it till mid dec if nothing then my surface will get sold I should have got a iPad tbh so much better

I imagine Commander mode could be fun if you have a good knack for strategy & tactics with a team that will actually follow orders. I imagine watching the ants from on high doing as they're told must be pretty thrilling, especially if it leads to a successful win.

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

Yes Iv played commander mode did very well imp helped my team win by a good margin. gG no one has said it will come to the windows surface 2 RT I just thought it would but looking on the windows app store I must say its bloody suit hardly anything on there ill give it till mid dec if nothing then my surface will get sold I should have got a iPad tbh so much better

[/quote]

Fair enough. Glad you enjoyed it. Good luck with your issue. 

yeah it does suck ***.... I was hoping for a W8 version to come out.... and I am sure they will...  (btw Ghosts, did you upgrade to 8.1  it is free!)

but I did play on my Ipad @ work... 12-0.. nemesis 8 on some fool.....  w/ a quad kill missile ..

it is fun as long as the guys listen to your orders...  when they do.. you get more points and then more thing to do to help them...

Yh I downloaded it kinda annoyed about commander mode I would have thought Ms would have put it up but then again this is ms. Guess ill sell it get a iPad. What's the iPad like for using for the internet etc coz that's the only think I like about the surface

Its OK...   uses Safari as the browser but you can get Chrome on it....  to me.. all browsers are the same...  click go ... it goes.... close when I am done looking... I do like the Surface = XBL thing tho..... to gain access to your XBL account on Safari is not as streamlined... (smart glass etc)

Yeah I can't even go on battlelog on IE