Come on I got banned twice for the same offense?

OK so on 1/7/2016 I received a 24 hour suspension for communicatioe? behavior cuz I sent this guy a rage message. Ok cool. I do my time and go on having learnt my lesson making sure not to message anybody else anything that breaks the code of conduct rules. Now four days later on 1/11/2016 I was issued another ban for a week... For no reason. Literally the only people I've communicated with on Xbox were friends in my party. Now when I was waiting on my first ban to end I did report the guy who reported me as the suspension was kinda 1 sided and the guy was **** and trash talking through the mic, which is why I messaged him in the first place. But this is the only thing I could think of that I got banned for. A rule in the code of conduct says no spreading lies, which I didn't do. So there's nothing else there. I got suspended a second time for doing nothing. I already tried to apply for a review for my case but failed the questionnaire. C'mon, I don't wanna wait a week to play my Xbox when 1. I've already had to wait out a suspension I got and 2. I got a second suspension for no reason. I didn't know I could get a second suspension for the same case. Will I get a third somewhere down the road? If so then I guess my best option would be to just go sell my Xbox one for a ps4 The accounts BedsideCarpet56. Maybe an Xbox employee can check it for me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:
Answer

Hello Bedside,

The only place monitored by the Enforcement Team, the only ones who are able to assist in this scenario, is their website, http://enforcement.xbox.com/

I don't know what your issue with the Case Review was, but that is the only way to reach out to them as they no longer frequent these forums.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.