Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war

Now that we have the next gen tech to improve games, imagine gears of war.

The maps could be bigger

More PLayers

More maps

But, epic does not seem to want to do that. If u want it back

Phill Spencer says tell epic u want it back... just make it clear you dont want a judgement

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd rather have a good Unreal Tournament.

Gears, Gears, Gears, Gears!!!!!!

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

[/quote]

I have to agree. I really wanted to try out UT3 when it was released on 360 but I forgot to buy it while it was still lively. 

-

I was only really in to Gears for the story and that came to a somewhat disappointing end at the end of Gears 3. I just think it would be nice to have a similar game of similar quality that somehow takes on something completely new and different. keep it interesting EPIC!

I would love to see a lot more return be gears imo...i have got all the Gears minus Judgement and i love the campaigns while they last but the multiplayer community is horrid def some of the worst i have seen(not to mention it's more of a shotgun war multiplayer than anything) although the i would have to give credit to the new XBOX ONE system to lync you up with friendlier gamers and not the trucks...if it works.

As much as I loved gears I would really like to see put effort into a new series of games. I really don't like when companies keep a franchise going to long. It gets stale and takes away the fondness for what it was. Look at cod. Everyone thought it was great. And it was. But they over did it and it turned into, "great just another cod". I love gears for what it was. But let it be that and move on.

[quote user="MASTASLICE"]

Now that we have the next gen tech to improve games, imagine gears of war.

The maps could be bigger

More PLayers

More maps

But, epic does not seem to want to do that. If u want it back

Phill Spencer says tell epic u want it back... just make it clear you dont want a judgement

[/quote]

May I ask, respectfully of course, if Phil Spencer said tell Epic you want Gears, why are you on the xbox one forums pleading for it?

Well i posted on the epic forums, trying to get as much people to see this, so i'm posting on whatever  i can, to spread the word

I would buy another Gears Series game and I probably would be disappointed again.  Simply because of how much I loved Gears 1.  

[quote user="DuFFuL"]

As much as I loved gears I would really like to see put effort into a new series of games. I really don't like when companies keep a franchise going to long. It gets stale and takes away the fondness for what it was. Look at cod. Everyone thought it was great. And it was. But they over did it and it turned into, "great just another cod". I love gears for what it was. But let it be that and move on.

[/quote]

haha, this is too true. I remember playing CoD4 non-stop and then going to the midnight release for MW2 and going crazy about it. Now it's just that weekend in November when the game stores open at midnight and you can't go on the internet without everyone speaking about it.

-

I'd hate to see that to happen to a franchise as good as Gears was, same goes for Bioshock, Fallout, GTA etc.

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

[/quote]

I'd take both a new gears and a new UC/UT